Choosing a programming language as a beginner can be a very tedious and confusing. Most people end up starting and drop a whole variety of languages just because of what might be popular as that point.
Whether you want to develop a mobile application, get certification for programming knowledge, or learn new skills, you need to learn the right programming language. Below you’ll learn about 3 best programming languages that will be in demand among employers in 2022. You’ll find out about each language, and how it is used.
List of Languages
Created out of necessity, it is used to build 95.2% (1.52 billion) of websites today, including some of the world’s largest, like Facebook and YouTube. Without it, we would not have popular and useful web apps such as Google Maps and eBay.
1. Web Applications
2. Web Development
3. Mobile Applications
The Reveal.js is used to create interactive and beautiful slide decks with the help of HTML. These presentations work great with mobile devices and tablets. It also supports all of the CSS color formats. The BespokeJS includes animated bullet lists, responsive scaling, and a wide variety of features.
6. Server Applications
7. Web Servers
A web server can be created by using Node.js. Node.js is event-driven and not waits for the response of the previous call. The servers created using Node.js are fast and don't use buffering and transfer chunks of data. The HTTP module can be used to create the server by using the createServer() method. This method executes when someone tries to access the port 8080. As a response, the HTTP server should display HTML and should be included in the HTTP header.
- Client-side validation.
- Displaying date and time.
- To validate the user input before submission of the form.
- Open and close new windows.
- To display dialog boxes and pop-up windows.
- To change the appearance of HTML documents.
- To create the forms that respond to user input without accessing the server
Python is an interpreted, high-level, general-purpose programming language that emphasizes code readability. It’s a dynamically typed and garbage-collected language that supports structured, object-oriented, and functional programming. It’s often described as a "batteries included" language due to its comprehensive standard library. In this path you will learn the basics of Python and more advanced topics such as object-oriented design and code organization.
Python was conceived in the late 1980s by Guido van Rossum at Centrum Wiskunde & Informatica (CWI) in the Netherlands as a successor to the ABC programming language, which was inspired by SETL, capable of exception handling and interfacing with the Amoeba operating system. Its implementation began in December 1989. Van Rossum shouldered sole responsibility for the project, as the lead developer, until 12 July 2018, when he announced his "permanent vacation" from his responsibilities as Python's "benevolent dictator for life", a title the Python community bestowed upon him to reflect his long-term commitment as the project's chief decision-maker. In January 2019, active Python core developers elected a five-member "Steering Council" to lead the project.
Python is commonly used for developing websites and software, task automation, data analysis, and data visualization. Since it’s relatively easy to learn, Python has been adopted by many non-programmers such as accountants and scientists, for a variety of everyday tasks, like organizing finances.
“Writing programs is a very creative and rewarding activity,” says University of Michigan and Coursera instructor Charles R Severance in his book Python for Everybody. “You can write programs for many reasons, ranging from making your living to solving a difficult data analysis problem to having fun to helping someone else solve a problem.”
1. Data analysis and machine learning
2. Web development
3. Automation or scripting
4. Software testing and prototyping
Java is a high-level programming language originally developed by Sun Microsystems and released in 1995. Java runs on a variety of platforms, such as Windows, Mac OS, and the various versions of UNIX. This tutorial gives a complete understanding of Java. This reference will take you through simple and practical approaches while learning Java Programming language.
The latest release of the Java Standard Edition is Java SE 8. With the advancement of Java and its widespread popularity, multiple configurations were built to suit various types of platforms. For example: J2EE for Enterprise Applications, J2ME for Mobile Applications.
The new J2 versions were renamed as Java SE, Java EE, and Java ME respectively. Java is guaranteed to be Write Once, Run Anywhere
Java is a MUST for students and working professionals to become a great Software Engineer specially when they are working in Software Development Domain. I will list down some of the key advantages of learning Java Programming:
- Object Oriented − In Java, everything is an Object. Java can be easily extended since it is based on the Object model.
- Platform Independent − Unlike many other programming languages including C and C++, when Java is compiled, it is not compiled into platform specific machine, rather into platform independent byte code. This byte code is distributed over the web and interpreted by the Virtual Machine (JVM) on whichever platform it is being run on.
- Simple − Java is designed to be easy to learn. If you understand the basic concept of OOP Java, it would be easy to master.
- Secure − With Java's secure feature it enables to develop virus-free, tamper-free systems. Authentication techniques are based on public-key encryption.
- Architecture-neutral − Java compiler generates an architecture-neutral object file format, which makes the compiled code executable on many processors, with the presence of Java runtime system.
- Portable − Being architecture-neutral and having no implementation dependent aspects of the specification makes Java portable. Compiler in Java is written in ANSI C with a clean portability boundary, which is a POSIX subset.
- Robust − Java makes an effort to eliminate error prone situations by emphasizing mainly on compile time error checking and runtime checking.
This languages will give you a basic knowledge on how to program and start building applications.